OUTREACH AND EDUCATION ASSISTANT
Kokua Kalihi Valley’s Quit Tobacco Program is seeking a part-time Outreach and Education Assistant. Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plans and conducts outreaches related to the promotion and education of the Quit Tobacco Program
- Assists in developing outreach and education materials for potential and current patients
- Assists in educating the community about the Quit Tobacco Program
- Promotes and recruits for patients at community outreach events such as resident association meetings, health fairs and church events
- Assist in data collection and monitoring of the program database
- Assists program coordinator with on-site and off-site events
- Some college, bachelors degree preferred
- Working knowledge of computer programs, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Ability to work directly and collaboratively with diverse persons and programs found in a multi-faceted community
- Effective communication skills (listening, speaking and writing) with proven ability to take and relay detailed and accurate information.
-Community experience preferred
- Bilingual skills preferred
Mahalo for your interest in joining our team and sharing your Aloha and Kōkua with Kalihi Valley!